alex
4,611 plays

roktober:

The Veldt |Deadmau5

edmbreeze:

inafuckingstateoftrance:

iwillreignite:

socalravers:

edmbreeze:

itsaraverthing:

edmbreeze:

dimethyltrvptamine:

edmbreeze:

dimethyltrvptamine:

iwillreignite:

Joel is actually laughing his way to the bank

He slams miami, its punters and ultra.. is then employed by ultra and takes the piss out of the entire edm community during his set AT ultra…. all whilst being paid a shitload I’m sure

1st gif - opening

2nd gif - at the drop of levels

TROLLMAU5TER

i cant believe how immature and unprofessional Joel is. I have zero respect for this man.

lollllll you’re really dumb.. zero respect for you

good comeback. really justifies the point you’re trying to make. you don’t respect me because i happen to not like an artist that you like? makes sense.

lol are u mad because joel didn’t play big room house? or is it because he played old mcdonald had a a farm e - i - e - i - o instead of the original mix? looooool 

I think its hilarious that anyone can loose a respect for anyone because they had a drop of individuality and did something unique and real. I personally am glad someone had the balls to point out the obvious. He literally PLAYED what any real raver was thinking for a crowd of mostly people who DON’T get it. If you’re pissed because he trolled everyone, you clearly don’t understand the situation and are the exact reason why he did it. Clearly it went over your head as well.

Preach it Ali👐👏🙌🙌🙌

Deadmau5 is troll of the year

ok guys i know this is controversial but let’s not get nasty with one another (PLUR GUYTHHZZZZ PLURRRRRR). but i’ve gotta agree. deadmau5 did more than just poke fun at gayrix and if that’s all you can see it for you need to look at it more closely! he was sending the message to the entire community of edm and it’s one that i totally agree with. he was taking the piss out of the direction it’s gone in and the formulaic tracks which seem to be played over and over at festivals until they literally all sound the same (and i know this is why i hardly bother with mainstage acts anymore, beatport top 20 drops much?). i know by precedence he can be a dick (i still love him for his sass) but he was totally on point and his troll was completely valid in my opinion

I dont get why ppl are so butt hurt… Like i swear not even avicii and garrix were this upset….

there’s prolly like 20% people butthurt the other 80% are just for the hype of bagging on deadmau5, just like how 80% of attendees are just here for the hype from the media and the next big thing lol.

eatsleep-rave:

Deadmau5 at Ultra Miami 2014. Such an unexpected surprise.

eatsleep-rave:

Deadmau5 at Ultra Miami 2014. Such an unexpected surprise.

without-a-trance:

5deadmice:

trollmau5

The troll king

without-a-trance:

5deadmice:

trollmau5

The troll king

taylorthacreator:

there are few experiences more beautiful than above&beyond in the pouring rain with the love of your life.

taylorthacreator:

there are few experiences more beautiful than above&beyond in the pouring rain with the love of your life.

without-a-trance:

Hardwell Live @ Ultra Music Festival 2014